If you meet ALL these criteria :
- Employed staff (exclude self employed); &
- Would continue with your current job without being paid or paid only 50% of your current salary
May I find out why do you enjoy being employed after taking away your salary from the equation?
These are some of the reasons I dislike working life, honestly:
- Having to follow boss instructions regardless of you being agreed or not;
- How to do your work in the way they want;
- When to do your work and by when for submission;
- Who to manage and sack, if applicable;
- Which days to work in a week;
- What time you have to report to work and end your work day;
- Taking away time from your family, hobbies and running errands;
- How many annual leave you have in a year;
- Outsourcing big chunk of your short life (say 80 years) to your company by allowing them to tell you how to live your life;
- And the list continues...
Would greatly appreciate if you can enlighten me why you love your job so much that you no need to be paid to follow the above conditions?
If the reason you work is purely because of money, then how much do you want? How do you balance between your time spent for yourself and time spent to earn money for your wants? Say from 25 years old till 65 years old where you got most energy and maturity, how many years of these 40 years will you spent earning for extra wants and how many years will you spent designing and living your own life for yourself?
Feel free to give your opinion but I urge everyone to maintain respect for each other. It is a discussion and please do not take it personal. No individual should be quoted or mentioned. Thanks.